This must be metalwork of epic proportions - a lamp made from the helmet and bayonet of a WWII soldier.
Due to a lack of raw materials, we are temporarily unable to produce the next batch. The current stock is only 300 pieces, the next batch will wait until October!
- ⏰Handling time>> Ship within 8-24 hours after payment.
- 😊Returns>> Fast refund for any dissatisfaction within 30 days, 100% money-back guarantee.
- 🚚Shipping>> Free Shipping Worldwide
All packages and products have been disinfected, please rest assured that you are buying!
This is a very important work of art.
- Each lamp consists of helmets, bayonets, and bullets from World War II. You can find their numbers on the helmets.
- It took me three years to recycle these helmets and bayonets and I have traveled all over Europe. The bullet holes and rust on the helmets are traces of the Second World War. These helmets bear witness to this cruel story.
- Of course, they're not cultural relics. You need to know that Germany invested 10.7 million soldiers in WWII, so there are plenty of such helmets out there.
- World War II was a global war that lasted from 1939 to 1945.
- About 60 million people died in the war, including about 20 million military personnel and 40 million civilians.
- Many of the civilians died from deliberate genocide, massacres, mass bombings, disease, and starvation.
- That is why we developed this World War II relic light to commemorate and remind you of that terrible story, in memory of all those who lost their lives in this war! Lost
The lamp is made from real WW2 battle relics.
- This helmet is a German M1942 and was salvaged from nearby people on the Narva battlefield in Estonia in 1944.
- The helmet has a lot of combat damage but is still solid, I stabilized the crack on the side with very small welds (see the last photo) the welds are covered by the bullet belt, so cannot be seen.
- The bayonet is a German K98 from Berlin.
- The lamp is equipped with a 3-mode flame effect LED lamp.
- The lights are professionally wired and safe to use.
The lamp consists of real battle relics from the 2nd World War.
- The German M1940 helmet was salvaged from Stalingrad, the helmet has a lot of colors including small amounts of white, which suggests that it was once winter camouflage. The helmet has significant combat damage and has multiple bullet holes.
- The team that recovered this said spent cartridges from a Russian Mosin-Nagant rifle were found nearby.
- The barbed wire comes from WWII and was salvaged from the Netherlands.
- The bayonet with the Bakelite handles still intact is a German K98 that was salvaged from Germany.
- Made from an authentic WWII Soviet helmet and a bayonet salvaged from the WWII battlefields in Eastern Europe.
Made from real combat relics.
- German WW2 helmet from the Battle of Stalingrad and part of a WW1 German Mauser from the Battle of the Somme.
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products. We have a Quality Control department which helps us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
📦 Insured Worldwide Shipping
Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
💰 Money-Back Guarantee
If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 30 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
✉️ 24/7 Customer Support
We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24-hour time frame, 7 days a week.
🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts
We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.